Software Engineer - Music / Audio Applications
We’re seeking highly motivated programmers with a passion for music technology to join a small team of exceptional people, designing and developing the future of music software at MOTU.
You would have the opportunity to work on diverse projects, including Digital Performer, effect plugins, virtual instruments and more. These products are used on hit songs, mega tours, primetime TV and blockbuster films every day.
- Extend and enhance MOTU’s suite of music software.
- Design and implement new features.
- Write code and unit tests in C++ and other languages.
- Manage and update automated build systems.
- Interface with beta testers.
- Reproduce, diagnose and fix reported bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Demonstrable experience working in C++.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns and practical experience with them in real software.
- Familiarity with automated build systems such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Cocoa, iOS or Windows APIs.
- Experience working with other programmers under a source code control system such as git.
Preferred Skills / Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of MIDI, audio and signal processing.
- Experience with CoreAudio, Audio Unit, ASIO and VST APIs.
- Experience with C++11, boost and gtest.
- Experience building Clang and Clang Plugins.
- Ability to define, improve and transform software architectures.
Interested? apply here