What are the system requirements for the HDX-SDI with Thunderbolt technology?
System requirements for the HDX-SDI with Thunderbolt technology
The HDX-SDI with Thunderbolt technology has the following system requirements:
- Thunderbolt-equipped Mac or PC
- Thunderbolt cable
- Large hard disk drive (preferably a high-speed, high-capacity Thunderbolt single drive or RAID with at least 500 GB of space)
- CD-ROM disc drive or internet connection for software installation
- Multi-processor or multi-core Mac equipped with Thunderbolt technology
- 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
- Mac OS X version 10.6.8 - 10.9.5 (no current support for 10.10 or later)
- For use with Final Cut Pro 7 or X*, Media Composer® 6 or 7, Symphony® 6 or 7, NewsCutter® 10 or 11 and Digital Performer 8 or later.
- *Final Cut Pro X does not support hardware-based video capture, but the HDX-SDI can be used for monitoring.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Phenom II, or equivalent 64-bit processor; multiple processors or multi-core processor required; Thunderbolt port required
- 4 GB or RAM or more is recommended
- Windows 8, Windows 7, or Vista, 64-bit versions only (no current support for Windows 10)
- For use with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 or CC7, Media Composer® 6 or 7, Symphony® 6 or 7, NewsCutter® 10 or 11 and Digital Performer 8 or later.