- Final Cut Pro
- Premiere Pro
- PCI tower operation
- Laptop operation
The HD Express provides both stereo and 8-channel surround audio capture and monitoring.
The HD Express provides stereo analog audio recording, stereo S/PDIF digital input, plus support for eight channels of HDMI® embedded digital audio input. All told, you get 12 simultaneous channels of audio input.
For audio output, the HD Express provides eight channels of analog audio output on convenient RCA jacks, which you can connect directly to powered speakers for full 5.1 or 7.1 surround audio monitoring. The HD Express supports 8-channel embedded HDMI audio output, for a total of 16 channels of simultaneous audio output.
The S/PDIF digital input/output provides sample rate conversion, for trouble-free digital audio transfers.
No other HDMI interface offers this much audio connectivity and convenience.
- 12 channels of simultaneous audio input
- 16 channels of simultaneous audio output
- Supports all standard audio sample rates from 44.1 to 96kHz
- 8 x RCA analog outputs
- 2 x RCA analog input
- 2 x S/PDIF digital input and output with sample rate conversion
- 8 x HDMI embedded audio in and out
- Front panel headphone jack with dedicated volume control