- Final Cut Pro
- Premiere Pro
- PCI tower operation
- Laptop operation
- HDMI® video capture and monitoring for Mac & PC — Capture uncompressed-quality, digital HD from HDMI-equipped camcorders. Monitor pixel for pixel on today’s latest plasma and LCD screens.
- Analog video I/O — Capture and monitor component HD or SD, plus composite and S-Video (NTSC or PAL).
- Tower or laptop operation — connects to a Mac or PC tower via PCI Express for ultra-fast operation, or connect to a laptop via ExpressCard connectivity for mobile operation.
- Comprehensive video capture & monitoring — supports all standard SD and HD video formats up to and including 1080p30 (720p, 1080i, 1080p & 1080PsF).
- Cross-platform software support — supports Avid Media Composer (Mac/Windows), Apple Final Cut Pro 7 (Mac), and Adobe Premiere Pro (Windows).
- Captures and plays uncompressed HD and SD — 10-bit 4:2:2 color depth and 1920x1080 resolution.
- Support for ProRes, DNxHD and other popular codecs — capture and monitor full-raster (1920x1080 or 1280x720) Apple ProRes, ProRes HQ, DNxHD or other popular host-based codecs supported by Final Cut, Media Composer and Premiere Pro.
- Support for file-based workflows — lets you capture, edit and monitor in any codec supported natively in Final Cut, Media Composer, or Premiere, with no transcoding needed.
- Broadcast quality — 10-bit 4:2:2 signal path throughout.
- Comprehensive audio — Capture 8 channels of embedded HDMI audio. Play back stereo, 5.1 or even 7.1 surround sound directly to powered speakers. Connect speakers, a home theater amp or an audio mixer and monitor your mix in stereo or full 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound. Also provides S/PDIF digital I/O with sample rate conversion.
- Half rack space form factor with dedicated connectors — no cable swapping or gangly, inconvenient breakout cables. Includes rack mounting brackets.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.