- Final Cut Pro
- Premiere Pro
- PCI tower operation
- Laptop operation
The HD Express provides broadcast quality, 10-bit 4:2:2 video capture and monitoring.
The front panel provides convenient inputs for legacy SD capture and full 10-bit uncompressed HDMI® capture from today's latest HD camcorders.
The component section provides both RGB and YPbPr, but they can alternatively serve as CVBS (composite) in/out or even Y/C (S-Video) in/out.
- 1 x HDMI® in and out (4:2:2 10-bit, YCbCr or RGB)
- Support for DVI output with HDMI-to-DVI adapter (sold separately)
- 1 x HD/SD component in and out (10-bit, YPbPr or RGB) on RCAs
- 1 x composite in (10-bit) on RCA
- 1 x S-Video in (10-bit) on 4-pin mini-DIN
- 1 x composite in and out (10-bit CVBS) on shared RCA
- 1 x S-Video in and out (10-bit Y/C) on shared RCA