A music technology company with a warehouse in Waltham is looking to hire a Shipping & Receiving Associate. This is a long-term, full-time position with benefits. Hours are from 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday thru Friday.
The ideal candidate is hard-working, organized, self-motivated and able to follow instructions while working with minimal supervision. Multi-tasking is a must.
If you are interested, please read the requirements below to see if you qualify.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week, every week
- Ability to do heavy lifting up to 75 lbs
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Computer experience
- Knowledge of UPS Worldship and FedEx (helpful but not required)
- Assemble product in retail packaging
- Manage warehouse inventory
- Load and unload trucks
- Receive and process all product returns from customers
- Maintain accurate files for customer returns
- Ship repaired units to customers in a timely fashion
- Maintain workplace standards by cleaning work area and sweeping floors daily
- Take on additional duties assigned by management