As the "c" appended to its name implies, the updated MicroBook IIc is now USB audio class compliant, which means that you can connect it to an Apple iPad with a standard Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (purchased separately) for studio-grade audio I/O for your iPad music and audio apps. If you are serious about the music you make with your iPad and laptop, the MicroBook IIc offers the perfect combination of excellent analog audio quality, studio-grade connectivity and rugged, ultra-portable design and construction.
Wall power and bus power
When connected to an iPad, the MicroBook IIc is powered by a standard Micro-B-to-Type-A USB cable with attached AC power adapter (both included). This helps preserve maximum battery life for the iPad. When connected to a Mac or PC, the MicroBook IIc is bus-powered by the USB connection to the computer. No separate power connection is necessary.
The MicroBook IIc inherits all of the advanced features of the MicroBook II, including:
- 6-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with audio software tracks.
- Mic input with Precision Digital Trim™, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad.
- Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim.
- Stereo line input (1/4-inch or stereo mini).
- Stereo 1/4-inch balanced main outs, plus 1/8-inch mini line-level out.
- S/PDIF digital out at rates up to 96 kHz.
- Multi-band EQ, compressor, and test tone/noise generator.
- Instrument tuner and analysis tools, including FFT display and oscilloscope.
- AudioDesk DAW software for Mac and Windows.