Introducing the MicroBook IIc
Wall power and bus power
When connected to an iPad, the MicroBook IIc is powered by a standard Micro-B-to-Type-A USB cable with attached AC power adapter (both included). This helps preserve maximum battery life for the iPad. When connected to a Mac or PC, the MicroBook IIc is bus-powered by the USB connection to the computer. No separate power connection is necessary.
The MicroBook IIc inherits all of the advanced features of the MicroBook II, including:
- 6-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with audio software tracks.
- Mic input with Precision Digital Trim™, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad.
- Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim.
- Stereo line input (1/4-inch or stereo mini).
- Stereo 1/4-inch balanced main outs, plus 1/8-inch mini line-level out.
- S/PDIF digital out at rates up to 96 kHz.
- Multi-band EQ, compressor, and test tone/noise generator.
- Instrument tuner and analysis tools, including FFT display and oscilloscope.
- AudioDesk DAW software for Mac and Windows.