- Signal path
- Control sources
- Virtual instrument
- Watch and listen
- Feature highlights
- System requirements
"If you use analog synth gear and a Mac-based DAW, you need Volta."Read more »
Volta feature highlights
- Standard virtual instrument plug-in that turns an audio interface with DC-coupled outputs into a voltage control interface.
- Lets you control external modular synths or other CV-equipped gear from your computer.
- Works with Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Live and other Audio Unit instrument hosts that support side chain outputs.
- Works with any MOTU audio interface equipped with TRS outputs, including the 24io with 24 TRS outputs, expandable to 96.
- Familiar, easy-to-use instrument plug-in operation within your favorite host software.
- Provides 24 control outputs per plug-in instance. Use as many instances as needed.
- Converts MIDI track data to control voltages to play modulars, analog synthesizers and other CV-equipped sound sources.
- Sample-accurate MIDI playback with supporting host software (such as DP).
- Provides seven different control source types, including MIDI notes, MIDI controller data and audio track automation, plus tempo-synced sources such as LFOs, clock pulses and trigger/pattern sequencers.
- Provides one-click pitch and octave calibration per oscillator using either Hz/V or V/oct tuning standards.
- View at a glance the total calibrated range for each oscillator/interface combination.
- Sync multiple drum machines, arpeggiators and other clock destinations with independent PPQ resolution for each device.