- Final Cut Pro
- Premiere Pro
- PCI tower operation
- Laptop operation
The HDX-SDI delivers comprehensive audio capture and monitoring in stereo or full surround with support for both 5.1 or 7.1 configurations.
The HDX-SDI provides four 8-channel banks of audio input and output: analog, AES/EBU digital, SDI embedded and HDMI embedded. Up to two banks can be active at a time, giving you 16 channels of simultaneous audio input and output. The front panel provides comprehensive audio activity LEDs, plus eight channels of assignable 4-segment input metering.
The HDX-SDI's unique bank of quarter-inch analog TRS connectors makes it a snap to connect cameras and a wide range of video and audio gear up to eight channels at a time. No other interface offers professional analog audio connectivity with this much convenience.
The HDX-SDI's stereo (BNC) AES/EBU digital audio input and output are continuously sample-rate converted. This means trouble-free digital audio transfers, regardless of clock source. Say goodbye to clicks, pops and headaches due to digital audio clocking issues.
- 16 channels of simultaneous audio input and output
- Supports all standard audio sample rates from 44.1 to 96kHz
- 8 x quarter-inch TRS analog in and out via direct connection (no breakout cable)
- 2 x RCA analog input on the front panel for SD Composite/S-Video capture
- 2 x AES/EBU digital in and out on BNC connectors with sample rate conversion (SRC)
- 8 x AES/EBU digital in and out on standard DB25 breakout cable (purchased separately)
- 8 x HD/SD-SDI embedded audio in and out
- 8 x HDMI embedded audio in and out
- Front panel headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- Front panel audio channel metering — two 8-channel banks of status LEDs assignable to any 8-channel audio bank (analog, AES/EBU, or embedded) in or out